Monday, July 25, 2016

Sketch Pad

I am a book of drawings
Longtime companion, gladly own ever since
July 23rd,
She was there all night readings book and sipping the hot coffee
It must be two in the morning and yet she still wide awake
There is something different about her, that day.
She trying hard to looks happy
but deep inside it is all gloomy and doom
I’ve never seen her like this before.
It’s pretty obvious someone has hurt her.
She’s broken
She’s sad
Tried to fix thing that are not meant to be fixed.
She reached me out of sudden,
Pick up a pencil and start to sketch something on me
Probably trying to sum up all her emotion through this
It’s was beautiful but completely empty
The sorrowness
Disappointment
Is clearly picturized
I wish I could hug her
And whisper words of wisdom
Breathe, Shazwani
It’s just a bad day
Not a bad life
As I will always be
Your forever and more
Sketches.  -NRSHZ